Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Have a nice day and welcome

Welcome to the yd2ejg.wordpress.com, through the media, I want to share experiences and information as amateur radio, especially in Indonesia.

For his friends amateur who have information about the scheme or the other interesting articles and want to participate in the writing of this article please send emails to me, so I can inform the username and password that can send the articles in this idea.

For a friend outside the city are Traveling or events in the city of Solo, I hope willing to drop my home, OK? I tour the culinary program at the Solo ... Alicante.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls